1. Put 2-3 ice cubes in a blender and add 2 spoons of TCC coffee from your favorite jar with one glass of milk and one scoop of ice-cream.
2. If you don’t have a blender, just take a shaker and put all these ingredients and give it a nice stir and then shake it.
3. If you like your cold coffee extra creamy, then add some fresh cream and shake it well.
4. Blend it in the mixer, take some more ice cubes and then pour it into your glasses.
5. Put another scoop of vanilla ice cream and top it with some dry nuts and raisins and enjoy!